Hello friends, if you are a customer of Federal Bank and you want to know about How To Check Federal Bank Balance Number to check your bank balance, then you have come to the right place.
Today, through this article, I am going to tell you about many ways to check Federal Bank balance. Federal Bank provides the facility of checking balance through missed call, SMS banking, net banking, mobile banking for the convenience of its customers.
About Federal Bank
Federal Bank is a private sector bank, this bank provides very good banking services. And also provides facilities like loans to the needy people so that they can be helped and they can further their business.
Talking about Federal Bank Timings, this bank is open from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. During this time any person can take banking services.
To check balance, it is most important that your mobile number should be linked with your bank account. You can check your account balance from the mobile number linked in the bank.
How To Check Federal Bank Balance By SMS
If you are a customer of Federal Bank, then Federal Bank provides SMS banking facility to its customer. You can also check your Federal Bank account balance via SMS. For this, you have to send SMS from the mobile number linked in the bank account, after which you get the information about the bank balance.
To get balance information by SMS, type –
- And then send it to 9895088888.
- After which you will get the balance details.
By Federal Bank Balance Inquiry Number
Federal Bank provides the facility of checking balance through missed call for the convenience of its customers. You can check your balance by giving missed call to Federal Bank Balance Inquiry Number from mobile number linked in your bank account.
To check the balance, just give a missed call on the given number –
Account Balance – 8431900900
Mini Statement – 8431600600
How To Check Federal Bank Balance Through Net Banking
If you use Federal Bank’s net banking service, then you can also check your bank balance through it. Follow the steps given below to know the balance using Internet Banking
- First of all go to the net banking login page of Federal Bank.
- After that login your internet banking with net banking user id and password.
- After logging in to the net banking account, you can check the balance by going to the Account Summery option.
How To Check Federal Bank Balance By USSD Code
Federal Bank offers USSD Codes for the convenience of its customers. You can check your balance by dialing USSD code from mobile number linked in bank account.
Dial the Federal Bank USSD Code 9972# from your register number –
- After that select Balance Enquiry
- After that enter your PIN.
- After this you will get the information about the current balance in your account.
How To Check Federal Bank Balance By Mobile Apps
Federal Bank has given many types of mobile banking apps on Google Play Store for the convenience of its users. You can download and use these apps according to your need like –
- Federal Store
- FedBook Selfie
First of all, you have to download the mobile app from Google Play Store.
After this log in to the app with the mobile number linked in the bank account.
Then you can check your balance.
You May Also Know
How To Check Federal Bank Balance Via ATM
If you have an ATM card of Federal Bank, then you can also check your bank balance through ATM.
To check account balance through ATM –
- Swipe the card in the ATM machine.
- Then enter your ATM PIN.
- After that select Balance Enquiry.
- Now you can check your bank balance.
How To Check Federal Bank Balance by UPI App
For Federal Bank balance check, you can also check your balance using UPI app like Google Pay. To check balance with Google Pay, first you have to log in to this app with the mobile number linked in the bank account. After this you can easily check your bank balance –
- Open Google Pay app.
- Then click on the Check Bank Balance option on the home page.
- Now select your bank.
- Then enter your UPI PIN.
- After this you can see your bank balance.
By Federal Bank Toll Free Number
Federal banks provide toll free numbers for the convenience of their customers. If you want to know any information related to bank account, then you can know any information related to bank account by calling their toll free number.
You can use 1800 425 1199 and 1800 420 1199 Customer Care Toll Free numbers.
If your mobile number is not linked with your Federal Bank account, then first you have to link your mobile number with your bank account. You can easily link your mobile number with your account by following the procedure given below –
Link Mobile Number with Bank A/C
- First you have to go to your Federal Bank Branch.
- After this you have to take the Change KYC Form from the bank.
- After this, all the information asked with this form mobile number has to be filled correctly like account holder name, account number, aadhaar number, address etc.
- After filling all the information correctly in the form, submit it to the bank with ID proof.
- After this, your mobile number will be linked to your bank account by the bank employee in 24 to 48 hours.
- After the mobile number is linked in the bank account, you will get the message of success.
Activate Balance Inquiry Facility
For this, type the message given below from your Registered Mobile Number –
- ACTBALFull Account Number
- Then send to 9895088888.
- Then immediately this facility will be activated.
Friends, today in this article I have told you about many ways to check Federal Bank balance. If you are a customer of Federal Bank, then you can easily check your bank balance by following the steps mentioned in this article.
If you are facing any problem in checking your bank balance, then you can ask by commenting.