IDBI Bank provides online banking facility, so that IDBI account holders can easily do minor banking tasks sitting at home. But to use these online facilities, you must have a mobile number registered with the bank.
If you have changed your mobile number or lost the phone, you should update the mobile number at IDBI Bank to use the online facility. In this guide, I will show you how to change mobile number in IDBI Bank account.
How to Change Mobile Number in IDBI Bank Account through ATM
- Step1: Visit your nearest IDBI ATM.
- Step2: Insert the ATM/Debit card in the machine and enter your PIN.
- Step3: From the menu, select “Services” option.
- Step4: Now, select the option “Update Mobile Number”.
- Step5: On the new screen, enter the new mobile number and then press the “Continue” button.
- Step6: Re-enter the mobile number and then press the “Confirm” button.
- Step7: Your request has been submitted and within 2 days your new mobile number will be updated.
How to Change Mobile Number in IDBI Bank Account by Visiting a Bank Branch
If you do not have an ATM/Debit card, you cannot change the mobile number using the ATM. But you can change the mobile number in IDBI bank account by visiting the bank branch.
- Step1: Visit your home branch and ask for KYC update form.
- Step2: Fill the form correctly and submit it to the bank.
- Step3: Within 1 day, your mobile number will be updated in the system.
That’s it… today in this article I told you how to change mobile number in IDBI bank account. A small request, if this article has proved to be helpful for you, then do not forget to share it!
Also Read –